Food Processors and Choppers
To chop or process, that is the question. A food processor chops food. A food chopper chops food. However, a food processor and a food chopper are different things. Confused? Let us shed some light on the situation.
A food chopper is a small appliance – it will usually hold between 1 and 4 cups – used to chop, grind or mix a variety of foods. A food processor is larger than a food chopper – it can process up to 12 cups of food at a time, depending on the model.
Food Chopper Review
Want to learn more about this product? Watch the video below.
Top Picks for Food Processors
- Cuisinart Custom 14-Cup Food Processor (model DFP‑14BCNY)
- Black + Decker 3-in-1 Easy Assembly 8-cup Food Processor
- Breville Sous Chef 16 Pro Food Processor
- KitchenAid 14-Cup Food Processor with Commercial-Style Dicing Kit
- Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Duo Plus Food Processor
- Oster Designed for Life 14-Cup Food Processor with 5-Cup Mini Chopper
- Black + Decker Power Pro Wide-Mouth Food Processor
Features of a Food Processor
What are the features of a food processor? Learn more below.