Microwave ovens are so quick and efficient because they channel heat energy directly to the molecules (tiny particles) inside food. Microwaves heat food like the sun heats your face—by radiation.
A microwave is much like the electromagnetic waves that zap through the air from TV and radio transmitters. It’s an invisible up-and-down pattern of electricity and magnetism that races through the air at the speed of light (300,000 km or 186,000 miles per second).
Best Microwave Ovens
Regardless of whether you’re looking for the budget microwaves, or just want to have the best one that money can buy, we have an option for you. In this video, we’re gonna be checking out the top 5 best microwaves in the market today.
Top Picks for Microwave Ovens
- Best microwave overall: Panasonic NN-SN651B
- Best over-the-range: Whirlpool’s 1.9-cubic-foot over-the-range microwave
- Best built-in microwave: Panasonic NN-SD945S
- Best affordable convection microwave: Toshiba EC042A5C-SS
- Best budget microwave: Westinghouse 0.6-cubic-foot Counter Top Rotary
Types of Microwave Ovens
What’s the best type of microwave to use? Find out below.
Signs about Microwaves
What are the signs you must consider about microwaves? See image below to gain information.